Monday, April 27, 2009

Concerns about Swine Flu

Is our Federal Government doing all it can to cope with Swine Flu ?? I wonder about that. So far as of 6 pm Arizona time there is no confirmed cases of Swine Flu here in Arizona I hope that Arizona Government will do better job handling that public health crisis better than Washington ! It is rumored that Swine flu can spread through pork products such as bacon, ham and pork chops , true ??? I don't know about it whether it is true ??? But thank God Almighty that I quit eating these pork products years ago for sake of my long term health ! I am not a jew or a muslim . I am a protestant christian . Let's pray that public health crisis will be over by July 4th Independence Day for the sake of our nation's future and even our national security! Amen ? Yes , Amen !

Have a healthy future .

No comments:

Post a Comment