Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I loves my new Blackberry Curve smartphone !

Hello  everyone !

Last month May 2010 I bought and got my new Blackberry Curve smartphone and I loves it.  

I believe that every deaf and hard of hearing adult in advanced countries like USA, Canada, Japan, South Korea, United Kingdom, France, Germany and Russia should have a Blackberry Curve smartphone ! !!  It is one of the best communications device for the Deaf & Hard of Hearing people around the world !  Blackberry Curve smartphones for the deaf / hard of hearing is avaiable at www.deafpagerstore.com/  
Please run to that deafpagerstore web site now.  

Thanks 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Paul! I’m so glad to hear that Blackberry is helping make life easier for you, and you find it very useful. I’m so glad that you enjoyed your Blackberry phone. Do you still have it? Or have you bought a newer model in the past two years since this post?

    ReplyDelete