Sunday, May 1, 2011

About my blogger content

Hello, 

I am back  to blogging now due to severe case of writer's block and i had to search for content that i can write every week and i feel that my content about my vacations & trips is not enough .  I understand that content is very important in the world of blogging.  Therefore my weekly blogging content is going to be about : 1. Christian religion , 2.  Holy Bible, and 3. Cults like Jehovah's Witnesses and Mormon LDS Church.  Since I am deaf myself so my content i mention above will be related to Deaf people around the World.  Examples :  Deaf ministry, Deaf churches, Deaf evangelists , etc.    I myself am an United Methodist church member. 

Why ?   1.  More Americans become muslims ( followers of Islam religion) and buddhists now than 30-40 years ago !  2.  The American society becomes   more secular than 30-40 years ago.  3. The growth of cults in America.  4.  Lots of deaf people do not attend to church due to the lack of American Sign language (ASL) interpreters and lack of deaf churches/ deaf ministries ,  very sad !!!! 

Take care of yourself.  Jesus Christ died on the cross for your sins. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment