Sunday, August 29, 2010

Day 3 of Honolulu vacation 2010

Day 3  Sunday August 8 , 2010

Morning:  I checked my e-mails, & Facebook. My mom & Peggy booked our Dinner Cruise and Grand Circle Island Tour ( For Island of Oahu).  Our schedule for this week....
Monday August 9 th  Dinner Cruise.
Wednesday August 11th Grand Circle Island Tour.
At 11:00 AM I myself went to a chapel (religious) worship service in the Owner's Lounge on the 26th floor of our condo, it lasted for about 30 minutes. Sadly there were NO sign language interpreters at all and then I returned to my condo.

Afternoon : My mom, Peggy and I went to the Yard House restaurant for a late lunch, it is on Lewers Street. After that lunch we walked across the street to a store , " Honolulu Cookie Company" and then we returned to our condos.

Evening : I walked and visited stores on Kalakaua Avenue and Kuhio Avenue
Jack in the Box fast food restaurant on Kuhio Avenue --GONE, Closed for good.
Then I returned to my condo before 10:30 PM.

End of Day 3

No comments:

Post a Comment