Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day one of my August 2010 Hawaiian vacation

Day one of my August 2010 Hawaiian vacation , Friday August 6, 2010

My mother, Peggy, and I took off in a Hawaiian Airlines jet plane from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport at 8:15 AM Mountain Standard Time (MST) .
Peggy is my mom's close friend.

Finally our 6-hour flight was over when we arrived at Honolulu International Airport (HIA) before 11:30 AM Hawaiian Standard Time (HST).  Hawaii (state) Time is 3 hours behind Arizona Time.

After we checked into our timeshare (vacation) condo--The Imperial of Waikiki on Lewers Street in Waikiki part of Honolulu, Oahu.
Peggy got her own room. We went to Denny's restaurant which is on-site at the Imperial of Waikiki for our lunch. I had a Mahi Mahi fish dinner , mmm! Good.

After Denny's   I set up my laptop PC , at first I tried to connect to Internet via WI FI and I tried that again and again . Finally I decided to use a blue DATA cable provided by the Imperial of Waikiki and that DATA cable is avaiable in every room. And it was successful ! Then I checked my e-mails and Facebook. 

Night: after a light dinner in my condo  I went to a new bar on 27th floor in my condo building. Its name is : Ocean Suite Waikiki.  I had a bottle of Bud Light and I took some pictures of a fireworks show near my condo building. This new bar have open-air balcony. Then I returned to my condo (room) and i was tired from jet lag. 

No comments:

Post a Comment