Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 10 of Honolulu vacation 2010

Day 10   Sunday August 15, 2010

Morning: I checked  my e-mails.
My mom, peggy and I went to Denny's restaurant on-site.  Peggy had her breakfast, my mom and I had our snacks.  After Denny's  Peggy came to our condo to use my laptop PC .

Afternoon: Peggy & my mom used my laptop PC  while i read my book.

Evening : My mom, Peggy and I  had our dinner at Cheeseburger restaurant on Lewers Street.
I myself went to Waikiki Baptist Church for a 6 PM  sunday night service , and sadly there was no sign language interpreter for the Deaf !   Waikiki Baptist Church is a half-mile west of my condo building.  Its sunday night service lasted for one hour and 15 minutes. Its pastor is Andrew Large and he is a middle-aged white man. Pastor Large has eyeglasses, mustache, and goatee.  He wore sandals, long pants, and Aloha/ Hawaiian shirt !!!  I was shocked that he wears so casually for Sunday Night services ! 

I met Pastor Large's wife Suzanne and she is a cute Asian-American  woman . Suzanne looks 10 to 15 years younger than her husband . 

After Waikiki Baptist church I did little shopping  and then i went back to my condo.

I noticed Planet Hollywood restaurant at Kalakaua Avenue and Lewers Street is already closed for good, gone forever !!!

END OF DAY 10 . 

No comments:

Post a Comment