Sunday, September 5, 2010

Day 8 of Honolulu Vacation 2010

Day 8    Friday August 13, 2010

Morning :  I checked my e-mails, Facebook, and Twitter.
My mom, Peggy and I shopped at the International Marketplace ( IM) on Kalakaua Avenue.

Noontime : We had lunch at the Treetop Cafe inside the International Marketplace. That Treetop Cafe is an open-air restaurant and it has great food. It is affordable place.

Afternoon : I went ocean swimming at my usual spot on Waikiki Beach by the Royal Hawaiian Hotel ( pink hotel building).
My mom and I had our dinner in our condo.
Evening : We watched the Fireworks show from the 27th floor bar , " Ocean Suite Waikiki " , and I had a bottle of Bud Light.  After that I visited stores inside the Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center (RHSC) , and I got back to my condo.

END of Day  8. 

No comments:

Post a Comment