Sunday, September 12, 2010

Day 9 of Honolulu Vacation 2010

Day 9   Saturday August 14, 2010 

Morning: I checked my e-mails, Facebook, and Twitter.
Noontime:  My mom, Peggy, and I went to have lunch at Kaui Ka Pila Grille , an open-air restaurant located poolside at the Outrigger Reef Hotel on Kalia Road. 

Afternoon:  I walked around Fort DeRussy Beach and I took some pictures.
After 3 PM I went ocean swimming while my mom went swimming in rooftop pool on the 27th Floor of our condo building. My mom and I had our dinner inside our condo.

Evening : I went to a free hula show on 2nd floor of the Waikiki Town Center on Kuhio Avenue and I took some pictures of that show.  Then I took some pictures of street performers on Kalakaua Avenue between International Marketplace (IM)  and Lewers Street.  And I returned to my condo. 

END of Day  9. 

No comments:

Post a Comment