Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day 5 of August 2010 Honolulu Vacation

Day 5   Tuesday August 10, 2010
Morning: My Mom went to the Owner's Meeting  in the Owner's Lounge on 26th floor. I checked my e-mails, Facebook, and Twitter. When I finished surf the Net I went ocean swimming by the Royal Hawaiian Hotel ( a pink hotel building).

At 12 Noon my mom, Peggy, and I had our lunch at Giovanni Pastrami on Lewers Street and it is a sports bar/ restaurant. I did not drink any booze there.

Afternoon:  Peggy & my mom used my laptop PC , at same time I read my book , " Inca Gold" by Clive Cussler.
After they finished use my laptop PC     I began  write my Facebook notes about my January 2010 Kauai Vacation.  Finally I am done write these Facebook (FB) notes about January 2010 Kauai Vacation.
My mom and I had our dinner in our condo.

Evening:  I found a camera store on the ground floor of the Outrigger Hotel on Kalakaua Avenue opposite the International Marketplace ( IM) , and I bought a camera strap for my digital camera, and later I bought another camera strap for my mom's digital camera.

END of  Day 5. 

No comments:

Post a Comment