Sunday, September 5, 2010

Day 6 of my Hawaiian vacation 2010

Day 6        Wednesday August 11, 2010

Our shuttle bus left from our condo building at around 7:35 PM to participate in Grand Circle Island Tour on Island of Oahu ( where Honolulu/ Waikiki is ) , and that tour lasted all day. We got back to our condo building before 6 PM , and then we went straight to Giovanni Pastrami , a combo sports bar/restaurant for dinner.

Evening : At about 7PM I went to Waikiki Baptist Church for wednesday night bible study , and it was over around 8:30 PM. I walked back to my condo complex and I got few groceries at ABC store on-site  then I went to my condo and I watched " CSI: New York" on Cable TV.

Why I went to bible study in middle of my vacation ?  The answer is I do not want my vacation to be too secular ! The full street address of Waikiki Baptist Church is 424 Kuamo'o Street Honolulu, HI 96815 

No comments:

Post a Comment