Monday, August 17, 2009

Hawaiian Vacation 2009 --Day 2

Sunday August 9, 2009 Day 2

All times are Hawaii Standard Time (HST) .



After 10 am My mom and I went to a new Starbucks Coffee at the Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center ( RHSC) and we had an unique hawaiian beverage called " Mocha coconut frappuccino coffee " and it was very good! This Starbucks coffee location is only one Starbucks coffee store inside the entire Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center (RHSC) and it faces Lewers Street.



Later We went to the Cheesecake Factory inside the RHSC for lunch and we had an unique hawaiian food called " Hawaiian fish burgers" , and it was very delicious.

While we were there we sat next to a Japanese family --parents & 2 children , one boy and one girl. I saw a japanese mother talked to her daughter in sign language like gestures ...I thought that it was japanese sign language (JSL) .



After that great lunch at the Cheesecake Factory we went across Kalakaua Avenue to the world famous International Marketplace to do some shopping , while We were there we stopped at the Maui divers booth and my mom told me that the ladies working at this booth remembered us ! What a small world indeed.

After we were done with shopping ...My mom went to the rooftop swimming pool which is on the 27th floor of our timeshare condo building , The Imperial of Waikiki , and I went ocean swimming by the Royal Hawaiian Hotel which is a pink hotel building.

We had our dinner inside our condo, and relaxing.





No comments:

Post a Comment