Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hawaiian Vacation 2009 Day 4

Day 4 Tuesday August 11, 2009

All times are Hawaiian Standard Time (HST) .

This morning I made a short video of my condo building --The Imperial of Waikiki with my Nikon coolpix digital camera , then I stopped at Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center (RHSC) 's Starbucks coffee and I had a mocha coconut frappuccino.

This morning My mom went to the condo owners's meeting in the Owners's Lounge on the 26th floor of our condo building.

Also this morning I went to a new Apple computer store inside the RHSC some other customers and I were allowed to play iphones , very cool ! I asked a saleswoman there if iphones come with data plans included in monthly charges and she said to me , yes it is included. She told me that iphones work best with gmail, Google's E-mail service. I did not buy any iphones or any Apple computers .

At noontime My mom and I went to the Subway , sandwich shop in nearby hotel for lunch.

About 2:15 pm I went back to the RHSC Starbucks coffee to have a mocha coconut frappuccino , at same time I sort of flirted a cute young asian -american woman who is a Starbucks Coffee employee there and her name is Kat and sadly she is not single , darn it ! I first saw Kat at her work yesterday morning .

Mid-afternoon I went swimming in rooftop pool on the 27th floor of our condo building .

We had dinner in our condo.

Evening--I went to the Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center (RHSC) to visit some other stores and i did not buy anything else there and then I went back to my condo and I watched a movie on TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment