Saturday, August 22, 2009

Hawaiian Vacation 2009 Day 5

Day 5 Wednesday August 12, 2009

All times are Hawaiian Standard Time (HST) .

My mom and I had lunch at Denny's at around 12 noon or 12:30 pm.

This afternoon I went ocean swimming and later i went to the rooftop swimming pool.

Around 5:15 pm my mom and I got our dinner at Panda Express , a gourmet chinese food restaurant at 2nd level Food Court inside the Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center (RHSC) . I loves chinese food , mmm! Great restaurant for sure.
Immediately after our dinner we went to the Royal Grove which is a park-like area in the middle of this vast shopping center for a 6 pm free hula show and it was cancelled due to wet weather! GRRR! I loves to go to free hula shows !

At around 6:30 pm I decided to do something that I never did before in all my previous trips to Honolulu , Oahu ---visit a local church which is Waikiki Baptist church at 424 Kuamo'0 Street. This local church is a half-mile west of my condo, The Imperial of Waikiki. That Waikiki Baptist church have a wednesday night bible study at 7 pm. It lasts for one hour to one hour and a half-hour. But bad news to all deaf and hard of hearing people world-wide is that Waikiki Baptist church have NO sign language interpreters or separate deaf services or deaf ministry ..none at all!


It have been raining on and off all day and all night in Honolulu.

No comments:

Post a Comment