Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Hawaiian Vacation 2009 Day 7

Day 7 , Friday August 14, 2009

All times are Hawaiian Standard Time (HST).

At Lunchtime My mom and I went to the underground level of the Waikiki Shopping Plaza where the food court is ....my mom got her lunch at Subway (a major sandwich shop chain) and I got my personal cheese pizza from Pizza Hut.
Afternoon--I went ocean swimming & my mom went to the rooftop swimming pool. I loves beaches and ocean swimming and You can consider me as a beach bum!

We went to Denny's for dinner and then we went over to the park by the US Army Museum to watch beautiful sunset , wow!

After sunset I went to a free hula show at the Waikiki Town Center on Kuhio Avenue and then I went visiting stores on Kuhio Avenue and Kalakaua Avenue. I went to bed at around 10:30 pm.

Good-bye to Aloha state !

Saturday August 15, 2009

Our jet plane took off at 3:30 pm for Phoenix , Arizona ...hours later at about 11:45 pm Arizona Mountain Standard Time (MST) We finally landed in Phoenix .

I myself went to bed before 2 am Arizona time.

Hawaii and Arizona are only 2 states always on standard time all year around , Hawaii (state) is always 3 hours behind Arizona.

Next time I will be in Hawaii (state) will be in January 2010 , in the island of Kauai according to my current travel plans as of August 25, 2009 tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment