Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Hawaiian Vacation 2009 Day 3

Day 3 Monday August 10, 2009

Late morning my mom and I went to the Hilo Hatties store to do some shopping. It was wet with light rain. After Hilo Hatties we went to a new store on Lewers Street , it is " Honolulu Cookie Company". This new store bakes and sells cookies with unique hawaiian flavors.

Then we went to Denny's for late lunch.

Afternoon--I watched TV and relaxing. Our condo --The Imperial of Waikiki have cable TV.

After dinner at our condo I went to take pictures of hawaiian sunset then I walked around Waikiki . Later I stopped at Borders Express bookstore on the 2nd level near the Food Court inside the Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center (RHSC) and I did not buy anything there at RHSC. Then I went back to my condo.

Someone on the Hilo Hatties trolley told my mother that Hilo Hatties is going to declare bankruptcy ! How shocking ! I hope that Hilo Hatties will still open after bankruptcy.



No comments:

Post a Comment